South Colorado Springs Nissan in Colorado Springs, Colorado - Vehicle Not There

Sent an email to Brent, internet sales manager about a specific vehicle. He called and I let him know when I would be there.

I received a call from Austin letting me know there was someone in from Texas giving top dollar for trades and a huge sale this weekend. I drove 3 hours to this dealership. On the way I text Brent to let him know I would be there shortly. He stated he would bring the car around.

I got there and the car was no where to be found. I wasn't offered any type of sale or grad school discount their website offered.

I walked out after a low offer on my trade and bought another vehicle from Larry Miller Toyota. Much better service and honest salesman there.

South Colorado Springs Nissan in Colorado Springs, Colorado - Nissan advertises a $200.00 incentive for customer referrals

This is NOT a true statement. I purchased a new Nissan, referred my brother who also purchased a new Nissan. I am still waiting for the $200.00 referral check. I have been waiting for months. I have reached out to the dealership/Austin Beck @ South Colorado Nissan, 1333 S. Academy Blvd., Colorado Springs, Colorado. Mr. Beck has lied to me stating the check was in the mail which I have never received. Mr. Beck has offered horrible customer service.

For purchasing a new Nissan (2nd Nissan I have purchased) including my brother purchasing a new Nissan. DO NOT advertise this incentive if the statement is not true. I have reached out to the customer complaint department who has referred me to contact the owner of the dealership, which I plan on doing.

In my field of employment I have a high volume of customer contact. I will never and I mean never refer anyone to South Colorado Nissan located in Colorado Springs or any Nissan dealership. This false advertisement gives negative feedback for all Nissan dealerships!!

Sincerely,